Shooting Video with an iPhone – Wistia Blog
Watch the video from Chris Lavigne of Wistia as he presents great tips on how to shoot video using an iPhone
- For recitations, orient the camera (phone) in LANDSCAPE mode–horizontally, not vertically, oriented.
- Use a tripod or some means of stabilizing the shot
- Light the subject well and adjust the exposure
- Use a quality microphone and place it as near to the subject as possible. The use of lavolier or other body-mounted microphones is highly encouraged.
- Move the camera closer to the subject in order to get the correct zoom, rather than using the digital zoom
- Remove any visual or auditory distractions
- Leave a 3-second quiet section before the recitation begins
- Edit out any introduction or conclusion sections. The video should consist solely of Scripture being recited.
- Do not overlay any graphics.
Send your recitation video to us via one of the following methods:
- Post it to the By Heart Ministry Vimeo account. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get Vimeo credentials that you can use.
- Add the video to your Dropbox account and send the URL of it to email@example.com
- Upload the video to your Cloud Storage account (e.g. One Drive or iCloud) and then send the Share Link to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upload to Google Drive and then email to email@example.com by inserting a Drive Item into a Gmail message providing a download link.
NOTE: The file size will be too large to send the video via WhatsApp